- NAIFA Live: NAIFA's monthly membership meeting. Join us each month for this members-only webinar featuring top-industry speakers. After each session, stick around for Word on the Street brought to you by IFAPAC to continue the conversation in a virtual group setting.
- Diversity Symposium: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a key component to NAIFA's 2025 Strategic Plan. The symposium has been held annually since 2017 and brings participants an awareness of and in opportunities in underserved markets. In addition, topics focused on diversifying the industry are also covered.
- Business Performance Center Impact Week: This event is your one-stop-shop for practice management. Whether you want to learn about new opportunities to partner with experts on complex cases or want to find new ways to grow your book of business, this event has you covered.
- NAIFA Chapter Playbook: This resource is a leadership blueprint developed to clarify the standards of success for chapters and provide a roadmap to help your chapter leaders and staff succeed in the new NAIFA.
- NAIFA Media Training: Coming Soon!
- WebCE: NAIFA and WebCE have partnered to offer NAIFA members a discount on a wide variety of courses--from pre-licensing to continuing education credits.
- National Leadership Conference: Held Q4 each year, this conference prepares volunteers for their leadership role the following year. Our 2023 Conference will be held in Washington, D.C. December 3-5.
- AT Blog has the largest circulation among insurance and financial planning advising magazines with more than 50,000 subscribers. NAIFA's AT Blog provides practical information, sales ideas, resources, and business strategies for industry professionals.
- Advisor Today magazine: Back by popular demand, NAIFA is once again producing a printed magazine. This quarterly publication is truly a lifestyle magazine with the tagline "Live + Work + Give" for today's advisor.
- SmartBrief is a daily email with a synopsis of the top articles impacting the industry. With updates from the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more, stay current on industry issues without having to sift thru the news.
- Limited & Extended Care Planning Center Blog
- Talent Development Center Blog
- Business Development Center Blog
- NAIFA Work Force Survey: Legislators at the federal and state levels always want to better understand the constituent populations that they respectively serve. To help us better inform our stakeholders, NAIFA conducts an annual survey of our members about their practice or organization. Review past reports and take the current survey now.
- LIMRA/LOMA Survey: The annual Insurance Barometer surveys American consumers to provide critical insights for the industry on the impact that COVID-19 is having on financial attitudes and behaviors.
Certifications & Designations
- LACP (Life & Annuities Certified Professional) is intended primarily to be a benefit to the public, in selecting or employing members of the insurance and financial advisor profession, as well as a benefit to members of the insurance and financial advisor profession itself, in providing benchmarking and criteria for the services those professionals provide to the public. This program has received NCCA accreditation and is supported by more than 25 companies.
- LUTCF (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow) is often considered the first designation any insurance professional should earn and has delivered value to more than 70,000 professionals since 1984. When you earn the LUTCF® designation, you receive so much more than a recognized designation. You gain fundamental, yet critical prospecting, selling, and practice management skills, along with a thorough working knowledge of life and multi-line products and services.